Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

This Stuff - Former MT/QA

Posted: Jul 4th, 2019 - 11:04 am In Reply to: Am I the only one who isn't perfect? - about done

The only time, as MT, I called the office to let them know I made a mistake was when it was a whopper. By whopper, I mean a diagnosis, lab error or something like that. You errors may be caught on a general audit, but I would wait until then, be professional and just take your lumps. The other ways they can be caught are if you or the client is on full QA. Then, it is more likely to get caught. But I would NOT offer any mistakes unless they are absolutely critical and could affect patient care.

And so I got out 8 years ago. Boy, from reading this board, nothing has changed, so I'm glad I made that good decision. I am retired now, but got out of MT completely all those years ago and found other work (easy stuff, answering phones for a used car lot company) to hold me over until retirement benefits kicked in.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)