Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

What is the point? - YCruz

Posted: Jun 23rd, 2019 - 8:42 pm In Reply to: Why - Grandy

So I was going through the board today because I saw Proscript is hiring and I came across these posts by Grady and just really wanted to ask, why? You don't work for this company right? So you have no firsthand knowledge about this company, yet you are harassing people who do that want to give their input. They just must be an employee if they are happy there right? Do you know what this does for people like me who are looking for honest information on companies? Like these people you talk about, if they are so unhappy, can get a job typing somewhere else can't they? No one is making them work there right? Yet you feel the need to come on here and harass the person who says they are happy there. Probably why no one responded to you, because they didn't want to get attacked. You might try putting your fingers to work instead of sitting on the boards all day. Misery loves company and you are obviously quite miserable.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)