Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Why are you arguing 2 different things? - Curious

Posted: Mar 16th, 2019 - 4:36 am In Reply to: PS - grandy

Yes I'm a PS employee too btw. But I'm curious why you seem to be trying to argue two different points.

You first were trying to say that we are required to be on line during our "scheduled shifts," just in case work comes in. Which is completely false. We aren't even required to work at all, because we are IC's. They of course WANT us to work our stated days and times, but they don't require a damn thing. Yes they send out emails and beg and nag, but I've never been fired or even warned if I don't work my shift (which happens quite often).

Now you are asking about how much money one makes if they aren't sitting by the computer waiting for work to come in. Completely different issue isn't it? What's the point here?

And btw I've been told the can't even see who is online unless they have an active job, so they won't see if you are sitting there logged in waiting for work to come in.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)