Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

This will not be popular, it seems, but I am content at PF. sm - PFer

Posted: Jun 20th, 2019 - 12:51 pm In Reply to: Patient First=Parasite - Incensed

Are there things that I dislike and frustrate me? Of course. But there are very few MT companies out there nowadays that offer employee status and not with the benefits that PF offers, and the pay is decent. And I absolutely hate VR and have never found it to be a moneymaker in any way, so I am glad that they have not chosen that as an option.

I am sorry you are so unhappy. There are days I am not thrilled either, but for me the benefits outweigh the bad stuff. When I was trying to supply health insurance on my own, I made too much to qualify for the government supplement, so my premium was quoted at $800 with a $5000 deductible! The insurance at PF is affordable with a low deductible and since, sadly, I am at a point in my life when I need more healthcare than when I was in my 20s, it is a blessing for me.

However, I understand that one man's Heaven is another person's Hell. I hope you find something that better suits you. No one deserves to be miserable. Good luck!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)