Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Amen - Another PFer

Posted: Jun 16th, 2019 - 6:59 am In Reply to: Patient First=Parasite - Incensed

Agree 100% with everything you said. Our current backlog is a huge demonstration of the failure of constantly shifting us from center to center and cross training. Then in the midst of this huge backlog, sometimes we get regional teamwork, which really slows us down and causes morale to slide even further. Would make much more sense to offer proper monetary incentives to the MTs familiar with those providers to do the work and get it caught up. Also would make more sense to offer true bonuses or increased line rate rather than "true time and a half" which we all know is a load of BS. One thing I have definitely learned about PF is they march to their own beat and they don't think laws apply to them. They routinely apply many borderline legal practices and somehow think it is all going to be okay. I'm surprised they don't have lawsuits left and right. Maybe they do. Who knows. I have also learned the management of the transcription Dept is very, very arrogant, never backing off of implemented regulations that are blantantly not working and never listening to suggestions from multiple MTs of how to make our workplace better, more productive, more positive. Nothing ever changes,even suggestions that would cost them nothing, very little or even save the department money. There is a massive lack of common sense. It is baffling.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)