Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 70)

PF is a dumpster fire - Happily EX PFer

Posted: Jun 16th, 2019 - 4:09 am In Reply to: Patient First=Parasite - Incensed

The place was going downhill fast when I left, and now it sounds like they will officially drive off anyone with any sense with their policies. J & K have destroyed morale and mismanaged the department to the point it's almost dysfunctional. The also constantly change the TLs ability to manage their teams. Used to be, the TL decided who worked on which center and managed the workflow. They took over management of all the centers and implemented the nonstop teamwork, with disastrous effect. Now TLs have bad morale and are *itchy all the time.

When I left, I filled out paperwork to file with dept of labor for all the hours of work you have to do there that you don't get paid for. I was so glad to leave and so happy where I was, I decided not to get bogged down with more PF crap. Kind of wish I'd followed through now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)