Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Do any of you see how absolutely BS this is? Each person has to - email and ask about their own pay????? sm

Posted: Jun 13th, 2019 - 12:56 pm In Reply to: I emailed LT and TT and just got a response. NM - Still Waiting

I cannot understand how so many of you sit back and accept this like it's perfectly fine and not a problem.

"No, we wont get paid, my bills wont get paid, my utilities might get shut off and I will end up in the street, so I keep working for free, hoping it will get better, but it's okay, at least she told us something and that's better than nothing" kind of attitude.

Lame, meaningless excuses every single payday and a huge kick in the A is what's coming for all of you.

I'm going to throw out a wild guess it will happen by end of the year, instead of her restructing whatever to make things better by the end of the year. She's got something up her sleeve and it doesn't include your payroll checks.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)