Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

I read it too, and I think the opposite. sm - KS MT

Posted: Jun 13th, 2019 - 12:39 pm In Reply to: wow! Just read it. The ship is sinking - nm

I read it as they made a lot of mistakes, have recognized the mistakes and are taking steps to correct them and that they are going to be fine, but it will take time. I know of a lot of companies that have gone through periods like this, not just transcription, and turned out better than expected. MM declared bankruptcy a few years back, United Airlines declared bankruptcy and came back, and a local trucking business went through hard times and now they're booming. My husband is a driver for them and was panicking for a while, but we saw many of the same things that I see with KS right now. He stuck it out, and it all turned out good. That's why I'm sticking it out. I would rather see that someone admitted that there are and were mistakes than to say everything's great all the time.

Just my two cents, but it's what I believe and will stand on.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)