Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

I agree tired MT - anon

Posted: Jun 11th, 2019 - 8:40 am In Reply to: Geesh - Tired MT

I totally agree, the few coworkers that don't have a problem with it are probably her family members that work for her or her brown-nosing employees that get paid on time. They don't know what it is like to not be able to feed their families and worry about losing their home due to a POS that don't pay her employees. Like I said in a previous post, I know of a lady whose company hit rock bottom because of all of the off-shoring and technology advancements - this lady sold her assets and got something more affordable and lived within her means to make sure she paid her employees. That type of person I respect. What has LT done? Down-sized her business office? lmao I bet she has not sacrificed ANY of her assets, but rather chosing her employees to pay the price of her careless decisions, rather than her.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)