Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Response - see below - see below

Posted: Jun 11th, 2019 - 10:28 am In Reply to: I think that’s for everything not payroll. SM - Geesh

Informative post? Honestly, how many times (years) has LT said she finally had a fix for payroll issues? What is ugly is the fact that LT for years has been paying her employees late and now almost 2 weeks late, which means some employees had to wait almost 1 month in between payday. That is not acceptable. Angry or hurtful, really? Everyone has a reason to be angry, and what is hurtful is an employer who has no regard if people are living paycheck to paycheck, employees that cannot pay their bills or put food on their table, or even some facing eviction.

Furthermore, I never said I wanted KS to close, so don't put words into my mouth, getting posts confused aren't you? So nice you talk to your coworkers, because LT does not want any employees to talk to one another unless you are management, family or leads. Nice to know you are so special.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)