Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

of course not - anon

Posted: Jun 10th, 2019 - 11:14 am In Reply to: KS pay - sm

I was sitting here thinking last night. The kids are out of school for summer break, how am I to feed them without appropriate pay? All of the bills rise during the summer. What is bad is that BS letter she issued, that was basically to warn us instead of getting paid the usual 3-4 days late, it will be 1-2 weeks or longer late. That is the ONLY reason why it was issued. I have worked for many MTSO's and one owner even had a gambling addiction - the employees were NEVER neglected of their pay on time. One company owner even took a big fall of huge accounts and as a result sold most of her fortune and got into something she could afford and spent within her means, to be able to pay her employees. Any of you that make excuses for this is just as low as her. Today, I am not paid, just paid off late bills with my 2 week late check last week, now with no means in feeding my kids. I have a job so I can't get food stamps. I guess I have to hit up the food banks as I was told they had no idea when I would be getting paid. LT day will come, i know all of us are looking for jobs. You can't keep good people down but for so long, they will rise - but, God doesn't like ugly.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)