Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Australian companies and pay rates for USA - AussieMT

Posted: Jun 6th, 2019 - 10:37 am In Reply to: If you make enough to pay college tuition - sm

Just to let you know, the AU company I work for does offer help for USA MTs due to the current tanked exchange rate, and it's not even their fault or place to do so really but they will help to try to keep their MTs happy and working hard for them. I mean, probably not for every Tom, Dick or Harry doing only 100 lines a day but for good MTs with good numbers they will. Even with the low exchange, I make more than I would for any US MTSO mainly because there is always work available and I can pretty much always get extra work too if I want to work evenings or weekends or something. It's straight typing too, which for me personally nets more lines than VR editing, YMMV but I can type with expander faster than I can edit any day. Just FWIW, saying this so everyone doesn't automatically discount Aussie work, it's by far one of the best MTSOs I have ever worked for and I've been around the block! They will work with you and try their best to keep their good hard-working people happy. And you can also advance to QA or other positions as they hire from within for those. HTH.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)