Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Really happy for you! - anon

Posted: May 23rd, 2019 - 10:37 am In Reply to: I recently started a hospital job as MT, 9.5 cpl with full benefits by....sm - Got it!

I'm really happy that you were able to find such a decent job! I see that you've already had one "Debbie Downer" post but don't let that get to you. We have turned into a society of entitlement and people just want things handed to them, without doing the legwork themselves. I've been an MT for over 40 years, have straight typing jobs that pay decent money and I have referred people when I believe my companies might be hiring. They apply and then hear nothing. Well, I'm just a link in the chain. I have no idea what the skill set is with some of these MTs, and I hesitate to really give job leads out to someone I really don't even know on a personal basis and that is what people don't seem to realize either. "My company may be hiring, but I really don't know what your skills are as an MT."

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)