Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I recently started a hospital job as MT, 9.5 cpl with full benefits by....sm - Got it!

Posted: May 23rd, 2019 - 7:57 am In Reply to: Where are the decent jobs? - Aba

spending months, days, hours researching hospital job openings in my state and surrounding ones. A lot of these better MT jobs do not post on places like here, indeed, etc. When I found this position it stated you could work remote so I filled out the application and said a prayer. I was called 2 days later for testing and landed the job. I did have to travel there (5 hours) for hospital orientation and to meet the HIM director who cannot stand N and what is happening in the industry. They have no desire to switch to editing either. The docs are happy there with everything and administration has told her as long as all continues to go well they aren't going to change things. I have had 2 other friends also find hospital or doc clinic jobs the same way - takes a lot of time but don't give up. Too bad it's not like the old day where jobs are well paying and easy to find in our industry. I'm in week 3 now of working here and love it. Most of the docs are great, their system very user friendly and they don't have 5482 stupid rules to learn. You transcribe verbatim and that's it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)