Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

So sick of never getting a pay increase! - sm

Posted: Apr 15th, 2019 - 12:54 pm

Every year my rent increases, food increases, utilities increase but I'm never seeing any increase in pay.  

Yes, I've been doing this 20 years but up until a few years ago I got pay increases (when Nuance took over and ruined this profession).

This is so discouraging!  I hate this job more and more and can't imagine why anyone wants to enter this field of low pay and no future.  You will ONLY make more money if you work more.  

It's baffling to see young people still buying into the MT is a growing career BS that's being fed by these MT training companies.  

It's not a growing field.  It's a DEAD field where you will NEVER see a pay raise, not even cost of living, and brand new MTs are making the same money you're making.  

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)