Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

She is speaking for me - Try this

Posted: Apr 16th, 2019 - 10:06 am In Reply to: I hope you are speaking for yourself - NM

Food delivery service (Grubhub, Doordash, Postmates, UberEats are just a few). I made 700 last week. The write offs will cover the cost of gas, insurance, wear and tear on the car, registration, and anything else you can imagine such as uniforms, shoes, hats and food warmer bags you purchase. Tips are great. I have been handed 10 dollars for a 4 pizzas. Google maps and their apps take you to the restaurant and then to the house. The same people tend to order delivery service so the stress of finding addresses. There are some negative aspects such as danger but if you work during the daytime, that is lessened and you can decline orders if you sense danger. There can be cranky customers or waiters/waitresses, as well, but the majority of the time, they are friendly. I leave a tip for some of them if it is a drive through specialty house and they work very hard. A gas-efficient car helps greatly. I am so happy doing this, I cannot believe it. I actually enjoy talking to people and have made great contacts; so, make some business cards and keep them handy if you like doing housekeeping, running errands, doing laundry, house/pet sitting, etc. For the first time in over 20 years, I have confidence and feel appreciated. Good luck in whatever you do.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)