Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

No pay raises - I finally had enough

Posted: Apr 15th, 2019 - 1:04 pm In Reply to: So sick of never getting a pay increase! - sm

I finally got out 3 months ago completely. I was doing it as supplemental income, but when VDI came on board, I jumped. I now work as a part time receptionist and love it and have such a good time. I punch in and I punch out and get paid for the whole 8 hours. No more worrying about line counts, no more ESLs that you cannot understand, no more QA killing you off slowly with "critical errors." NO MORE. I don't know how I lasted as long as I did. Like you, I grew to hate it so much I could hardly work. If I sat for two hours, it felt like two days. Their abuse finally won out and I left, never, ever to go back. I would rather pick up dog poop!

Also I got so sick of the IC status and the tax hassles. Again, so happy to finally be done! Get out now and go on with your life and like you I have been doing this since the 1980s, when I worked in a hospital and this was a real job. Damn Nuance and M*Modal and so many others.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)