Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Conspiracy theory about Nuance transcription - anon

Posted: Mar 13th, 2019 - 12:41 am

I'm noticing that as soon as the VR accuracy on certain doctors on my accounts reaches a certain level, they disappear.  Then, eventually the entire accounts disappear as well.  Call me crazy, but I think that Nuance is using American transcriptionists to get the VR accuracy on doctors up to a certain level before shipping the work to India.  I noticed it as I was working today.  I was in an account that used to have lots of work and I used to cruise right along on.  Over time, the amount of work available is way down and the only dictators are residents and doctors I have not heard before and that the VR does absolutely terrible on.  I guess we can see how this all ends:  We are now in the final stages of the American transcription industry.  We are training the software up to the point that our VR jobs can be done in India.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)