Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Nothing lasts forever with N - me

Posted: Mar 13th, 2019 - 12:28 pm In Reply to: I guess I've just been lucky - s/m

I worked for N in the past. I had several accounts that were wonderful and required very little editing on my part. I would notice that some doctors were no longer showing up -- no biggie. Then, the volume would be less because more doctors were "gone" -- hmmm. That's when I was moved to another account that "needed additional help." Not too long after that, the previous account would be gone. This happened quite a few times over my 5+ years with N.

I'm no longer with N (one of their layoff victims), but I'm sure the same will happen at the smaller companies who are taking on N work since N still "owns" the accounts. They only care about $$$, not the person behind the keyboard.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)