Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 40)

Hello. Excuse me. May I make a small correction for you. - SM

Posted: Feb 8th, 2019 - 4:49 pm In Reply to: Great post. Sick of those that think they have the - solution to every problem

You yourself were not told anything about VDI or programs specifically to you personally.

I'm the one who mentioned the term "jackleg" in a general post a long time ago about VDI and that was my own personal opinion about the whole VDI mess. That's where you heard it. I specifically said "jackleg" and it's a common term around here for things that are cobbled together half-azz and not quite really legitimate or completely what they should be. I did not say "jack boot programs" that you refer to.

I think you're embroidering the facts a bit.

It is true, however, that none of us know what is in those programs for VDI. If the India techs cant install them properly or get them to work properly at all on anyone's computer, there is definitely something very badly wrong with the whole VDI mess and it's entirely possible that a factory reset the other poster mentions would not completely delete it.

Haven't we seen enough by now from nuisance to know they can't be trusted and there's nothing too dirty or sneaky or dishonest for them to do in order to achieve their own goals at the expense of the MTs. Anyone who still believes and tells MTs that nuisance would be honest about anything is severely delusional or is one of their people trying to do damage control.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)