Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Shocked - ExAHDMT

Posted: Jan 26th, 2019 - 10:29 am In Reply to: I made 7K less in 2018 than 2017 and - 20K less than 10 years ago

That e mail the day after Thanksgiving changed my life for the worse a year ago when AHD Maine sold us up the river to MM. I got my W2 from this place the other day and I was SHOCKED I earned 15k less than the year before at AHD and 25k less than I earned before that. I earned less than when I had a job at 18 over 30 years ago. I finally quit M in a blaze and now am my own boss doing much better financially and emotionally still in MT. But let me tell you M distracts you from the real facts by torturing you and making you feel inferior when in fact they are blind sighting you and your quality of life. I looked at my W2 and got a newfound pride in myself for having paid the rent and utilities and realized at that point why I ate very little. Well no more. I will never ever allow myself to be put in that position again. What an eye opener!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)