Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Companies paying more - Good Luck with that

Posted: Jan 21st, 2019 - 11:53 am In Reply to: Any companies offering more than.... - Tired and broke

I work for 4 cpl for speech and 6.0 for typing which is not very much at all and I am appalled by that rate, much less 3 cents. OMG, what a waste of your time and energy, even a waste of my time and energy or for anyone doing this job now. I do it for supplement and believe me I am on the verge of kicking it entirely to the curb. I cannot stand it and when I used to do it, I loved it, but these companies have taken the heart and soul out of me now.

I resent all the free work we do, all the research, supplying all of our own equipment, no incentive, no raises, no holiday pay, no weekend differential, only IC positions that are now demanding a schedule, the NJA, and most of all the lies, lies, lies. Don't even get me started on the brutal QA.

This job is going to be in my rear view mirror soon. I'm on the verge of taking another job outside of MT and hopefully never to return.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)