Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

I have relied on this forum - Dot

Posted: Jan 4th, 2019 - 2:28 am In Reply to: I vote we ignore them - sm

over the years for always getting up to the minute updates on all of the crisis events we've had like system meltdowns and crashes, NJA misery, or just to vent and get with my MT pals who get it - because not even my family can understand sometimes... Here, we're all affected by the same stressful aspects of our MT jobs. If we lose confidence in being able to come here to commiserate with each other and just be supportive, or even agree to disagree on things, then that really would be an unfortunate loss for this forum. I am going to keep coming here because of the wonderful posters who do take the time to share information, their opinions and perspectives on whatever may be happening at work or elsewhere. The camaraderie here is priceless...

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)