Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

I agree 100% with your post. I skip all of the usual - offenders because who needs toxicity in

Posted: Dec 31st, 2018 - 10:52 am In Reply to: I agrees also - Bugaboo

their lives over some stranger that means nothing to them and only wants to tear them down?

I posted instructions a while back about Word and Emdat being used together and as stand alones - you would have thought I set someone's hair on fire the abuse was so ridiculous. Saddest of all, those critizing me nonstop had no idea what they were talking about; so, they switched to bashing every single post, stalked me all over the board. For what? They made themselves look like the uninformed fools they were simply because they had no idea what they were talking about and could not stand the fact others knew they had no idea what they were talking about.

There are a few posters on this board that really contribute valuable information. Those are the ones that are easy to recognize, and those posters are the one I read. I skip all the other "I know more than you, I make the most money, My QA is perfect for 25 years, I straight type 12000 lines an hour" posters. Total waste of my valuable time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)