Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

I agrees also - Bugaboo

Posted: Dec 30th, 2018 - 3:53 pm In Reply to: I thought the same thing. There are some on this - board, no matter what someone posts,

MTs are so isolated, working at home, no one to really talk to because outside of other MTs who in heck knows what we do. I tell everyone I am like a court reporter, only it is all medical.

Where can you go to vent about the mess this job has become but here and who cares if you don't agree with them, like the other post, there are better ways to handle it. I have struggled with this job for the past few years and when VDI came on board, I left it behind. I just couldn't face it any longer and before someone jumps all over for, asking if I have another job outside MT why am I here? I want to find another MT job to supplement my income and I find this site useful, so there is your answer before you flame me.

Hopefully 2019 will bring about some positive changes for all of us. And for cryin out loud, if someone spells a word wrong, you don't need to send in the spelling police.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)