Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

oh go cry somewhere. no one is attacking anyone - all I said was mind your own business

Posted: Dec 11th, 2018 - 8:38 pm In Reply to: Sounds like you need the HELP and need it - desparately. You are such an angry, hateful,

and then I get attacked. So your little remarks arent bothering me at all. The poster herself said QA was bad. if she couldnt handle her quality, then this business isnt for her. As far as my typoos go- I can make them on here- it doesnt matter. I am not being paid and I dont frankly care. If that is all you can say to me - well you better do better than that. it doesnt bother me in the least. My quality is spot on and I have been at my job for longer than anyone. So goodbye dear. Sorry you are in distress.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)