Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Anoter K MT - but gone as well

Posted: Dec 10th, 2018 - 1:46 pm In Reply to: Why don't you? None of your business why someone - requests info. Pretty sure they are

The post about Keizer could have been written by myself. I too have wondered what is going on there. I realize I am no longer working there, but I am curious to know as well. I feel a bit concerned for all of the MTs that are either still there or not.

I have not found another MT job nor do I intend to simply because of this VDI mess, but that doesn't mean I am happy about that. I truly wish I could find another MT job, but I haven't been successful and the companies who are in bed with N are not posting any openings. Wonder why that is?

Don't be so harsh because we are curious. All of this mess affects everyone. If you are exempt, good for you, but like the other post said, you can move on as well. Kinda grouchy aren't we?

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)