Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Here's what I'd do....sm - Been there done that

Posted: Dec 11th, 2018 - 12:08 pm In Reply to: Does anyone know - Frustrated

Forward your last e-mail to your OM showing where you contacted them and advise that they haven't gotten back to you even though you have tried several times. If that doesn't shake the cages up to get an answer then I'd send via read receipt if that is possible on your end to prove they got it. If you're an IC they don't have to respond, you just tell them the days you won't be working. If you're an employee and no one answers I would then notify HR and advise that no one is responding and you want to take off but don't want repercussions for doing so with no answers. In most states if you don't report to work for 2 or 3 days as regularly scheduled you're considered to have job abandoned and they can terminate you so cover your bases.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)