Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

The worst software I've ever used - hands down

Posted: Dec 11th, 2018 - 3:04 am In Reply to: Proscribe platform: Good, bad, ugly, I want to hear it all - Anyone with advice? nm

It is slow, it has tons of glitches in it, and it DOES NOT LEARN. I've been correcting the same errors since the beginning. You would think even the company could go in and make some corrections, stupid things like meds spelled wrong, or brand names not being capped. Words being capped that shouldn't be. Nope, have to correct them every single time. There are also soooooooo many little hiccups in the software it drives you crazy. And the line count seems lower than it should be, like it is hard to make money on this crappy software. And simple things like auto capitalizing when you delete a word that makes the new word starting a sentence, that other software makes it a capital. Nope. You have to manually do it. Making headlines and subheaders is clunky as hell, you have to redo the command multiple times. I could go on and on. I hate it with a passion.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)