Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

You are correct! - Mel

Posted: Dec 10th, 2018 - 11:17 am In Reply to: I have no sympathy at all for any MTSO who went - willingly into this mess with N. sm

Almost 5 years ago the company I just left started taking the "over flow" work from N. I had no idea that this was where my work was coming from until it finally came out from my manager. I had just left N to work for this new MTSO so I was not very happy to hear I was almost doing so again, albeit without the QA, grid, FIESA and on it goes. So, I stayed. More and more work kept coming in and while it kept us busy I knew some day the other shoe would drop and it certainly did. More like a boat load of poop (to be more polite on this board) dropped on all of us. The company I left on 11/30 still had a few very small accounts of their own, but nothing to really offer me as those MTs were certainly not leaving. The owners of the companies who jumped on the wagon with N is and will be reaping what they have sown. The easy money they were looking at with not having to go out and set up their own accounts, getting money while sitting on their butts and only having to pay us a pittance for the work we were doing was just too much temptation to pass up. Well, now the hen has come home to roost and their easy money is soon going to go out the door. Hopefully, these companies will wake up soon and when the clients start leaving N, they will jump in and negotiate new contracts so their business will survive and we may have a decent place to work again. I told my manager before I left that if this happens to let me know and I would gladly come back to work for them. However, I will not help N make 1 more cent using my skills and experience.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)