Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

VDI carnage - nn

Posted: Dec 10th, 2018 - 6:49 am

I understand the curiosity about TTCI and how they are coping.  From what I understand they were among the first to go do the VDI massacre and they seem to be suffering right along with the MTs.  You know they have to be taking a hit on TAT, etc.  not to mention the cost of ibuprofen/Tylenol they are using to get through this.  

We follow these ex-companies because we might learn something to benefit us as more and more companies install this.  

My hope is that someone somewhere will figure out how to make this work quickly, and efficiently and we can all go about our merry way, even though it may pay a fraction of what it did in the past.  I can't afford to do it FT anymore, have to have a regular job and do this in addition, but MT work is what I love and hope to do until my fingers and brain will no longer allow it. 

Good luck to us all.  

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)