Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

I did. sm - Eggnog

Posted: Nov 15th, 2018 - 12:57 pm In Reply to: Who got new computers in the recent past? I am - looking for recommendations. SM

It surely wasn't money that I had lying around to spend but I had to or not be able to work. I did a lot of shopping around and I ended up getting a refurbished HP desktop with the Intel i5 with 8 GB Ram and 240 GB SSD on Amazon for $236 with free shipping with Prime. They were all right around the $200 - $240 range. I did see some laptops online at Best Buy and Tiger Direct for around $200. I'm sure Amazon has some too but I didn't look for laptops. You just have to do a lot of looking to make sure they have the requirements, most importantly the SSD which was a little harder to find. And a lot of the desktops weren't wifi, but you can get an adapter for about $30 I think. Hope this helps!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)