Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

In the state of Minnesota... - anon8500

Posted: Oct 24th, 2018 - 1:48 am In Reply to: Previous Nuance employees - J Sing

You have to be making less than 80% of your former wages to be able to qualify.  I cannot remember the right words.  My TAA person asked what I was doing because I still report to unemployment every week as making something.  I am an IC and I work only part time, still get unemployment benefits and am looking to go back to school.  I had to apply to dislocated worker program and while you are on that program and in school, they pay you a stipend every month (much like unemployment) to help with the bills and gas and such for school, along with school tuition and books.

Always a good idea to check with your state to see what you can do or what they can do for you!  There are so many programs that people do not take advantage of because people do not know about them.  

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)