Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Yes ask about accounts - Happened to me as well

Posted: Oct 22nd, 2018 - 6:44 pm In Reply to: Just as bad as anywhere else, except......sm - CAMT

When I applied at this horrible company, they spun me a tale like you wouldn't believe. Needless to say, it was all lies and they didn't deliver one promise. They cut the money they said I was going to make, they didn't give me the account they said they would, all I had was ESLs and it was horrible. I wish I could have quit on the spot at that time, as I would have. Actually I should have and just gotten out of MT work altogether, but it took me 6 months to find another company from Hades and after a few more after that, I quit. No more MT for me.

Well I shouldn't say no more for me, as I still do it but on a very limited basis and work at a "real job" outside of my home part time. It took me over a year to finally find something decent, after going through a couple of bummer jobs, but it was worth it. I will continue on, but I do work for an MTSO who subs for Nuance and when VDI comes in, I am truly gone then.

DO NOT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY. Next to Nuance they are the worst and most of the others are rotten too. Just sit down and do the math and figure out how much you will be making while jumping to their tune!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)