Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Instant Text - So I bought a 3-month subscription - but found out it will not work with

Posted: Sep 22nd, 2018 - 6:25 pm

with my company's platform.  I really tried to make it work, too.  After a few days I realized it wouldn't so asked Marianne for a refund as I had only had it a few days.  Crickets.  No answer after a week.  Which I guess means no.  30 bux down the drain, of which I cannot afford.  Yes, my bad, I should have gotten the free trial, but I trusted her when she said it works on any platform.  I also have to say that she was never very helpful when I asked for help getting things going.  She always gave me a basic answer like, "it should work," or "send an email to support" (which go unanswered).  

So now I'm out 30 bux AND I still am stuck using lousy Autocorrect.  Sigh.  Just a heads up for anyone thinking about trying IT - get the free trial first to be sure you can use it as you will not get a reply if you want a refund (it's not easy to set up and get using quickly, either!) and don't expect much help from "Marianne." 

Oh well, I'm just venting....probably won't have my MT job much longer anyway so why do I really care.  LOL.  Which is probably why Marianne refused to give a refund....I am sure there are less and less MTs (the bulk of her business) bothering to continue to pay for IT anymore.    

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)