Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

to be honest CONCENTRIX - not again

Posted: Sep 17th, 2018 - 3:35 pm In Reply to: YES. Got 2 MT thru Indeed - not again

was taking me through the hiring process when I blew the telephone interview. They wanted me to role play a customer call - first they posed a customer question on a fitbit (which I did not know ANYTHING about but there is always Google, right?) so I got the instructions to say back but I was kind of stilted and felt weird and not smooth enough with the have a nice day, thank you for calling support, it's our pleasure to assist you blah, blah, blah. In my defense, these companies usually have phrases they want you to say, they call them scripts and then you can add to it, so I didn't think it would be that big of a deal. And I'm not an actor and wasn't applying for an acting position but I needed to act for about 15 or 20 minutes and it just felt weird - so best to practice scenarios and role playing before the telephone interview just in case. they make you wait 6 months after a blown interview to reapply. the concentrix job is what I tweaked my resume for when the other job called me so I quit in the middle of the Concentrix one b/c the other was a better job, better pay, local (sort of) company - long drive. So, I will probably reapply with Concentrix. Amazon Sonoma williams, plus a host of others. If you know Apple there is almost a standing entry-level tech support job on Indeed. I think it's GC or something like that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)