Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Soft Script.. (Views: 62)

Cautionary Statement - see msg

Posted: Sep 13th, 2018 - 8:00 pm In Reply to: Has anyone ever gotten hired when you applied for - a position listed on Indeed? sm

I have decided to never use Indeed for job applying. Most applications require an address and SS number, and you can't get beyond that without giving it. I'm going back several years, so maybe things have changed. But (and I don't know about you), I am not giving out my name, rank and serial number to anyone until I know I have a legitimate interview, preferably a legit job offer.

Gosh, does anyone ever consider just looking in your local newspaper (as in PAPER newspaper) and skip doing online job searches? I got a perfectly legitimate job offer that way and didn't have to reveal diddly squat until after the interview and got the job.

You don't need to set yourself up for identify theft to get a job....!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)