Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

They don't pay late every period. sm - Long Time KS MT

Posted: Sep 11th, 2018 - 12:27 pm In Reply to: I don't understand why you all put up with this either - sm

Yes, there have been late checks and usually a day or two at the most. That doesn't make it OK but it is not every time. I would rather work for a company that has work, pays a fair wage and has good accounts than work for one of the others that has leftovers, low work, impossible managers, picky QA and a workload shared with offshore. No thank you. I figure on two days late, and most times it is on time. I've been there 16 years, and I'm not management although I was a lead for several years. There were times back in 2001 and 2002 that they were late and then once in 2008 and then the last 15 months or so. I am not worried. They always pay and I know they are working on getting this fixed once and for all. On talking with someone who is in management, this is a nightmare for everyone from the CEO down. Don't let the bashers on here convince you otherwise, especially if they don't work there or don't work for KS anymore.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)