Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Some info on StitchFix stylist jobs - W/C Reviewer

Posted: Aug 10th, 2018 - 6:04 pm In Reply to: Companies like Stitch Fix and probably others - sm

StitchFix only hires about twice a year.
They only hire people in about three states (If I recall, CA, TX and maybe IL).
These are IC jobs that paid $15/hour last year.
The target is four clients/hour, including reading their requests (i.e. no jeans or lace), picking the clothes and writing a note. Choices are often unavailable in the client's size, color, etc., slowing down the process while choosing an alternative.
Stylists are monitored for their production, as well as how many of their picks are kept by the clients.
I applied for a stylist job in the spring of 2017 and was contacted for an interview, which was not scheduled until December due to their hiring schedule (they sent e-mails every few weeks in the meantime). I found something else and canceled the appointment.
The interview is via webcam with two supervisors, and can't be done on the phone.
It could be a fun side gig, but not if you need something right away.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)