Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

I agree with - moi

Posted: Jul 24th, 2018 - 9:30 am In Reply to: They all seem to breed freely here in the south and - those of us who have brains not to SM

some of her observations in that when one is depressed one may make some bad decisions. However, there are many ways out of bad situations. I personally know a man living in a halfway house after being in prison for 3 years and he is loving his new life. He is helping out with going on food buying missions for the halfway house and doing some menial jobs to earn his keep. I look for him to become self supporting in the future and contribute to society. (By the way, he is a brand new Christian, which may be the key to all this.) But, being depressed is really no excuse. When I went through a rough patch of depression and was newly divorced (and childless), I knew that with my religious training and super-strict parents, it would never do if I became pregnant, so I figured out some type of birth control that I could afford even if I did not have to use it. Yes, I sowed some wild oats for a time, which I am not proud of, but I did not complicate it by having a child.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)