Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Current SS employee here....I'd pass on that invite - unless you like being ignored

Posted: Jul 18th, 2018 - 5:49 pm In Reply to: SoftScript - me

and unless you like having endless accounts each with wildly differing account specifics, and constant rude emails such as, "THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING" when you make a mistake with the account specifics, which are next to impossible to wade through and made any kind of decent production. They send a lot of emails telling you things like "Dr. X wants his PE like this (which is not as specified in the account specs, so you just have to remember this long stream of daily changes to the specs) HOWEVER they rarely answer any emails. Just as an example, I have been emailing and asking about how to enroll in the 401k plan for 8 months....NO REPLY except once that "HR is very busy right now." I've given up on that issue as I've decided to give my notice and get out of this dying profession.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)