Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Worst Company EVER! - SmaMT

Posted: Apr 2nd, 2018 - 5:46 pm In Reply to: To wholeheartedly agree. - sm

I very much liked this company when I first started. I was quickly advanced to the position of an editor. However, I quickly found out that most of the editor tasks were done for NO PAY. It wasn't a big deal to me because I rarely did any work as an editor, so I didn't make a fuss. However, about a year into this, the editor shift I was working became much busier and I began getting emails in all caps from the owner, reprimanding me for not doing these unpaid tasks. When I told her I was no longer willing to take care of responsibilities that she did not have a way to pay me for, she questioned my work ethic. I decided at that point to step down as an editor and simply type. From that point forward, I was harassed on a daily basis by her and the other editors, constantly questioning how I was pulling work, how long I was taking with work, and telling me I was not allowed to type for certain providers. When I spoke out about this and told her that legally she was not allowed to manage me in this way, I received an email that my contract had been terminated. The owner of this company is the ABSOLUTE WORST and I advise all MTs to steer clear.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)