Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Didn't know Nuance was doing it but MM is. - sm

Posted: Mar 16th, 2018 - 2:13 pm In Reply to: If this has been posted already, Sorry. - NCMT

MM pays $9.00 hour while training and then $12.00 after training, but the training is very intense I was told when I interviewed and many didn't make it out of training. What cheapskates these 2 peas in a pod companies are. Not sure, but I think there is a post here somewhere that stated iScribes was owned by Nuance? Maybe someone can confirm this. From frying pan to fire if so. There are lots of medical scribe jobs on Indeed.com but they are all on site and geared to candidates that are pre-med. MM's training program includes, wait for it, medical terminology. If there is a way these 2 companies can screw over an MT, they won't miss a trick.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)