Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Supervisors: You can't be leaving so many bla.. (Views: 36)

Ok can someone with an infinity usb foot pedal PLEASE - help me

Posted: Feb 23rd, 2018 - 3:59 pm

I'm having a horrible time with my foot pedal.  Long story, sorry.  Out of the blue my computer and/or software stopped recognizing my foot pedal this week.  No idea why, didn't make any changes to anything, just logged in to work and it acted like I didn't have my foot pedal plugged in.  Thought it had died, bought a new one, same issue.

So in doing a bunch of google searches/trouble shooting/deleting my ports/reinstalling them, etc. I've not been able to resolve the issue.  BUT I did find out during all this process that my infinity usb foot pedal driver is gone.  And when I plugged in the new pedal it does not install the new driver, it just gives me the yellow ! in the device manager and says its missing the driver and windows can't locate it.

Now, I've searched for literally HOURS online and I'll be darned if I cannot locate a driver for this stupid $&@(! foot pedal - like, it doesn't exist.  The company that sells the thing does not have the driver on their website, only express scribe software download - which I did download and install, thinking it might give me the driver, but it didn't (it also did not recognize my foot pedal when running that software either).

*sigh*

I've been fighting this for 3 days now.

Does anyone have the name of the foot pedal driver so I can search online for it, or know where I can get it?  Or by some strange miracle know how to fix my usb issue entirely?  Because I'm not sure that the driver is going to be a resolution I'm just hoping it is.

(yes I've contacted my company.......... no they haven't been able to help me)

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)