Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

fired or laid off - socsec

Posted: Feb 21st, 2018 - 9:25 am In Reply to: Fired or laid off - sm

I'm sorry you're going through such a bad time. I worked for MM for 20 years. The last 10 were horrible. More and more work going overseas, but they still need to maintain a workforce here for the clients who want their work done here. This makes for a horrible seesaw. They are balancing getting work done within turnaround time but not having enough work to go around. The overauditing and nitpicking, I believe, are not for accuracy purposes but to aggravate people into quitting. Just my opinion. As far as layoffs, I can only tell you when I retired this past November, it took awhile to get a call from the technical dept about sending the computer back. When I asked what took so long, I was told that he had a list of 70 people to get to that week you needed to send company equipment back. Don't think all 70 left of their own free will!! Take it from there and do what you have to do to keep yourself healthy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)