Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: Supervisors: You can't be leaving so many bla.. (Views: 37)

leaving MTing - exhausted2

Posted: Feb 19th, 2018 - 1:38 pm In Reply to: Plus you get paid - if you have to wait

I can sympathize with all of you. I had worked with a company that kept failing at their promises of more work. I am left with no choices now. I was asked to work for ScribeAmerica but I don't seem to trust any company at this point. These are the effects of dealing with so many screwy companies. I couldn't see myself following a doctor most of the day. I think we all need our space, plus the review on this company isn't great either. We need to work at Family Dollar, or Dollar General or etc. I thought of getting into legal transcription, but I see they pay 1.00 a page. UGH. I'm so lost right now. I am almost 60 years old too. I've only done MTing for 5-6 years.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
  • List of other MTSOs. - Warning! (Views: 1827, 2018-02-18, 11:34 am)
    • Jobs - Exhausted (Views: 1180, 2018-02-18, 12:03 pm)
      • Plus you get paid - if you have to wait (Views: 1075, 2018-02-18, 12:20 pm)
        • Hourly pay - Exhausted (Views: 950, 2018-02-19, 8:13 am)
        • leaving MTing - exhausted2