Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Cookies at the hospital - sleepymt

Posted: Feb 14th, 2018 - 10:31 pm

This just hit me as really sweet so I wanted to share.

I've been dictating for this particular doc on and off for about 8 months.  He's really good but his voice can go nasal/whine sometimes.  Anyway, small town hospital/ER.  Kinda folksy.  Tonight, I've had quite a few reports from him.  On every single one, the patient gets their medication in the ER....with cookies.  I thought I was going nuts at first (I'm pretty hungry right now) but it keeps happening.  It occurred to me that it's Valentine's Day, so maybe someone brought cookies to the ER.  Who knows! But I can tell you, I've had a few visits already to the ER this year and a cookie would have gone a long way with helping me feel better!

The doc also said "To the transcriptionist, happy Valentine's day and have a good night" on some of his reports.  Very sweet.  Made me smile, which is rare these days, especially when I'm working.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)