Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

It takes a lot of time to break in a new platform - so they should give us a break

Posted: Jan 10th, 2018 - 1:10 pm In Reply to: Question for E5 MTs who moved to EditScript - brokeMT

A decent company would give you a pay bump to account for this or something of the kind.

After all these years, adding everything to the spellcheck is frustrating. Some of the things NOT in the spellcheck are ridiculous, and that's one of the many things that is time consuming.

I know it took me a while to learn Enterprise too, so maybe it's me, but I like to do it thoroughly and right now we are left with so few answers or clarifications it just makes me wonder if that is the intent - to cut our pay via FIESA and then harass us with the MUP as if it's our fault.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)