Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Wow, you assume much. - MT

Posted: Dec 15th, 2017 - 5:49 pm In Reply to: Yes, it really is a good thing - that you do not own an MTSO

I had the brains to get out of the biz. It doesn't matter "what I would do" since I'm not in the business. So, your hypotheticals are all moot.

Take your anger about your low wages elsewhere. I am not to blame for that.

"My guess is the reason you wouldn't be able to find "any decent help" is because of the poor wages you would no doubt pay"

See, there you go again! You assume all kinds of things about me based upon ZERO evidence. You just disliked a remark that I made. How do you get along in the world at large, acting that way? :)

I have already told you that I paid a good wage when I had my company. So, if you're going to predict future behavior (since I am no longer an MTSO) on past behavior, that should answer your question about what kind of wages I would pay. :) Again, this is all moot.

MTs have ALLOWED MTSOs to walk all over them for YEARS, yet they NEVER HESITATE to whine and complain about the situation THEY helped create. Again, your anger is displaced. Take it somewhere else.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)