Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

So is that what people are doing today? - Clueless

Posted: Dec 10th, 2017 - 8:56 am In Reply to: So does that mean we are still using the same old transcriber program? - Hayseed

They clocked in to the Workforce and then worked as usual? Where are the emails and who are our managers. Do we use the old e mail or the new? Or do we just work as usual and keep track and go on like that? I need to know what people are doing who are on already so I can do the same. Also do we use our time sheet with lines and send it as usual? Is this only one week in our payperiod? Is the personnel the same as far as our managers. Do we still clock in and out the same times as usual? I'm sorry for so many questions but I figured people who are on today will tell me what they did so I can do same. Thanks.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)